Glenwalk Privacy Statement
- Glenwalk respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information fairly and in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained.
Use and Disclosure of Information
- Glenwalk collects information to maintain our membership databases, perform record-keeping functions, manage our club membership, manage our club related events and perform on-going communications to members.
- Glenwalk will only disclose information to third parties who are acting on our directions such as agent (e.g. affiliation for mountaineering insurance) or where such disclosure is required by law. No disclosure of information will be made to any third parties for those third parties’ own purposes or use.
- Glenwalk will only keep information for as long as necessary and for the primary purpose for which it was obtained.
Access to Information/Contact Details
- To make an access request, please contact the Club in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org marked to the attention of Glenwalk Club Data Protection Officer.