Glenwalk is a large sociable hillwalking club established in 2002.
The Club is managed by a voluntary Committee and
current Committee members are:
- Madeleine Doherty (Environment and Access)
- Yvonne Duffy (Membership Secretary)
- Deirdre Foley (Club Treasurer)
- Philip Furlong
- Olive Harrington
- Margaret McGrath (Club Chairperson)
- Maggie O’Connor (Club Secretary)
- Tadhg Nathan
- Paul Walsh (Walks Co-Ordinator)
- Ray Williamson
Please read through our FAQ and Info section before contacting us.
NOTE THAT WALKS AND EVENTS ARE FOR CURRENT PAID UP MEMBERS ONLY. RANDOM MEMBERSHIP SPOT CHECKS WILL TAKE PLACE AT WALK STARTS SO PLEASE BRING YOUR GLENWALK M.I. CARD ON ALL WALKS.